Yes, I know, there are several. I’m only looking for the easiest, those that don’t require a huge investment in time or other resources.
- Ask me for gold. No, go ahead, I double-dog-dare you.
- Ask me for a “run thru” of (insert lowbie dungeon) so that you can get (insert piece of gear that is of absolutely no use to your class).
- Use the word “gay” to mean “lame” or “annoying.” Yes, I know, etymology. It wasn’t originally intended to mean “homosexual,” either, but dammit, people. Do NOT say, “lol that was gay.” Not to me.
- Ask me if I am gay. Yes, of course, I only married for the free Wi-Fi.
- Ninja loot in an instance. Not the “oops, omg, I’m so sorry, guys!” kind but the “lol i de i nned teh gold lol” kind. I will ignore your happy butt faster than Athene can fffssssssst! around the column.
- Post your damage meters. After every pull. Every. Freaking. Pull.
- Same-faction griefing. Yes, this does happen. Some people just NEED to be asshats so bad that they can’t wait for an opposing-faction player to show up.
- Be stupid in /Trade. Also includes being stupid in /General. If you are stupid, that’s okay, just, you know, keep it to yourself. (This does not, however, include Barrens Chat. You’re expected to be stupid there. Get all the Chuck Norris and ur mom lol out of your system, go ahead, that’s what it’s there for. Try to keep it as clean as posssible, and avoid anything involving pedophilia, necrophilia, pedo-necro-philia, or forced sexual contact.)
- Be nasty to a new player asking a reasonable question. The first 3 times I attempted to go to the Undercity, I failed to notice the elevator doors. I just had minimal patience and crappy luck and never saw any of them open. I had no idea the city was down there until a nice mage escorted me to the bank.
- Drop a duel flag on me after I’ve politely declined your offer to duel.
So, what say you, fellow players? What hammers on your /ignore buttons?