I know, horrible pun, right? Whatever.
I’ve decided to give this whole Iron Man thing a shot. I thought about my class options long and hard, and finally decided that a Paladin was a great option. The only other one, in my opinion, would be Druid. I also picked Draenei, in hoping that all that questing I’ll be doing will at least be a bit fresher.
Here are the Rules:
1. All gear employed must be White or Grey. Also, no Heirlooms of any sort.
2. No transfer of gear, items, or money from any other character (yours or others).
3. No gear enhancement(s), thus no socketed gems, enchanting or reforging. Exceptions exist for class abilities (example: rogue poisons).
4. No specializations, talent points, or glyphs. This restriction also applies to talent points for pets.
5. No professions or secondary skills. An exception is made for First Aid.
6. No potions/flasks/elixirs (except those labeled as quest Items).
7. No food buffs or other external buffs (this includes buffs from items and other players).
8. No grouping or assistance from other characters, even if not grouped.
9. No dungeons/raids. No battlegrounds/arenas.
10. No guilds. An exception is made for Iron Man guilds. No guild perks.
11. No Recruit-A- Friend activities. The intention of the challenge is that it be done without assistance.
12. No add-ons that assist in combat and/or leveling.
13. THE BIG ONE: No deaths. Character death for any reason disqualifies the character.
Oh, and by the way, we just crash landed on this planet, thanks to the Orcs destroying Draenor with their careless, anti-environmentally conscious ways, throwing empty Dorito bags and used condoms around like they owned the place, mirite? and yet, it IS Valentine’s Day, so we should decorate our rubble, don’tcha think?